COVID-19 OPERATING PROTOCOL
Steps to help protect the health and safety of our customers and our team.
1. We will be focusing on reservations this season. A small amount of walk-ins may be allowed pending availability.
2. We are limiting the number of appointments in order to maintain space in the park.
3. Links to waivers will be sent in your confirmation email. Please complete before arrival.
4. The shop will have limited capacity and masks will be required for everyone, regardless of vaccination status.
5. Staff members who are sick will not be allowed to work.
8. Masks will be required on land and whenever close contact is expected to take place on the water for those who are unvaccinated.
9. EPA-certified disinfectant will be used on shared surfaces.
10. Hand sanitizing stations will be set up at Foundry Dock Park and shop.
Our first priority is to the safety of our guests, staff, and community. If you are exhibiting even slight symptoms, regardless of vaccine status or if you are unvaccinated and have been exposed to COVID-19, please cancel your appointment and refer to current CDC and NYSDOH recommendations.
A reminder that fully vaccinated, as defined by NYS and the CDC, is
- 2 weeks after your second dose of a 2-dose series of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
- 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine of the Johnson & Johnson Janssen vaccine.
Hudson River Expeditions Team